On Sunday, September 17, 2017, our Congregational Care Ministry Team and physican Don Hitchcock delivered an important message on death and dying, titled: The Life Everlasting: End of Life Issues. This message inspires us to make choices and take actions now to ensure a good death based upon 1 Corinthians 15:51-55.
If you have not yet heard this important message or would like to listen to it again, please do so HERE.
The resources mentioned in the video are listed below for your convenience.
RESOURCES FOR END OF LIFE DECISIONS
POLST Forms and Information (Physician Orders for Life Sustaining Treatment
- American Association of Retired Persons: www.aarp.org
- Center for Practical Bioethics: www.practicalbioethics.org
- American Bar Association Advance Care Planning Toolkit: www.americanbar.org
- Making Your Wishes Known: www.makingyourwishesknown.com
- National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization CaringInfo: www.caringinfo.org
End of Life Option Act
- California Hospital Association: www.calhospital.org
- Frequently Asked Questions Hemlock Society of San Diego: www.hemlocksocietysandiego.org